- Read http:.//plmartinwrite.
blogspot.in/2008/07/ meditations-of-marcus- aurelius.html.
- Read Meditations of Emperor of Rome Marcus Aurelius available online here: http://www.gutenberg.org/
- Read http://www.businessinsider.
com/the-philosophy-of-roman- emperor-marcus-aurelius-is- supposed-to-help-you-be-more- resilient-and-at-peace.
- Follow one of the precepts outlined in the above article for 2 weeks. Create a journal that details this experience. Analyze the results. Would you recommend the approach you followed? Why or why not?
- Read the “Dedication” and “Character List” sites on Cliffs Notes for The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli.
- Read The Prince available here: http://www.constitution.org/mac/prince.pdf
- Read http://www,bu.edu/today/2013/
machiavelli-the-prince-still- relevant-after-all-these- years/.
- The Prince is studied today by politicians and heads of corporations, among others. In an essay using specific references from the text, discuss a contemporary leader in any field who exemplifies Machiavelli’s principles.